Valley Veteran Art Auction
Valley Veteran’s Art Auction was created by like-minded Veterans who understand the increased need for mental health support during this time of social isolation. With the Covid-19 pandemic, social distancing, self-quarantine and isolation and unemployment, it has put people across Canada, specifically residents of the Ottawa Valley, under incredible financial, social and family stress and with this the need for family and mental health supports has grown. The Robbie Dean Centre’s mission is to be, “a beacon of hope for families and individuals in crisis or distress that sheds light on their journey to wellness”, and be there for families and individuals in distress or need.
The Robbie Dean Centre is a community funded, a registered charity which receives no sustainable government funding. With the ongoing social distancing, it has had to cancel all upcoming fundraising events which were important sources of financial support. This auction is our way of supporting this very important community organization.
You can support the Centre in two ways, first by bidding on the Veterans Art during the 1-15 June 2020 and all the monies raised will go 100% to the Robbie Dean Centre, or if you would rather, you can donate directly to the Robbie Dean Centre by clicking on the attached link. Thank you in advance for your support and please enjoy the art which was donated by Veterans and friends throughout the Ottawa Valley.
RULES FOR VALLEY VETERANS ONLINE ART AUCTION
This group was created for the auctioning of Veterans art in support of The Robbie Dean Centre during this time of Covid—19
– The auction will run from the 1 – 15 June 2020.
– Bids are to be in $5.00 increments.
– No bids accepted after midnight 15 June 2020.
– Please, once a bid is placed, do not delete as it may affect bids which follow.
– Once the winning bid is final, winners will be contacted and arrangements for delivery will be made.
– If the winning bid defaults, the last bid prior will then be chosen.
– All payments for the auction will be done directly through the Robbie Dean Centre’s Paypal account or an etransfer as directed on the website.
For those who want to support the Robbie Dean Centre and forgo the auction, please go to the ”Donate” section on the website to donate. Receipts will be issued for donations of $20.00 or more
For donations over $50 you will receive a Dale Dirks original miniature painting with your receipt.
Any questions please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org